Jim's Tibetan Hotel
Review of Paul, our China travel expert on Jim's Tibetan Hotel
Photos of Jim’s Tibetan hotel in Dali
Jim’s Tibetan Hotel Overview
Jim’s Tibetan hotel is a boutique hotel built in colourful traditional Bai and Tibetan style. There are 13 rooms with bathroom and the choice of singles, doubles, triples and 4 bed rooms (suitable for families travelling with children). Rooms have telephones for (inter)national Phone calls, TV, wireless internet and a watercooker.
The rooms are furnished with hand-made wooden furniture, designed in traditional local style. All rooms have western toilets, a shower or bath and heating lamps. Electric blankets are provided during winter and upon request a heater.
Downstairs is the restaurant, bar and a relaxing green garden. The rooftop terrace has wonderful views on Erhai lake and the Dali mountains, in the evening you can enjoy the stars and see the lit up city walls. Just outside the rooms on the wide balconies are bamboo tables and chairs for comfortable private seating.
– Restaurant & bar (serve Tibetan, Chinese and western food)
– Laundry service
– Car renting
– Airport transfer
– Child-friendly surroundings (swing, sandpit, toys)
– Baby bed (free)
– Wireless internet in all rooms and reception (free)
– Wide balcony with private seating in front of the rooms
– Rooftop terrace
– (Inter) national phone calls
– TV with English Channel
– Heating lamps in bathroom
– Electric blankets / heater
– Fridge/ kitchen (one room only, extra charge RMB 50/ US$ 6 per day)
Jim’s Tibetan Dali Location
We create tailor-made tours in Yunnan with, as minimum services, the booking of all transport (car + train / plane) and accommodation. If you would like to make a reservation for the Jim’s Tibetan Hotel in Dali only, we suggest you do it on www.booking.com by clicking on this link: Jim’s Tibetan Hotel Booking.